We want to give you the best possible service. However if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service we have provided you then you should inform us immediately so we can do our best to resolve the problem.

In the first instance, it may be helpful to contact the person who is working on your case to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues. If you would like to make a formal complaint, then you can read our full complaints procedure. Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case.

If we are unable to resolve your complaint the Legal Ombudsman may be able to help you. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how we handle your case.

Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. If you have, then you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within 6 months of receiving a final response to your complaint, and not more than 6 years from the date of any act/omission, or 3 years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint.

If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman, please contact them through their website or call 0300 555 033.

The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) can help if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonestylosing your money or treating you unfairly because of your agedisability or other protected characteristic. You can visit their website to see how you can raise your concerns with the SRA.