Solicitors Specialising in Employment Law
Whatever employment law challenges you are facing, Cunningtons Solicitors are equipped to assist you, whether you are an employer or an employee.
There are potential legal issues throughout an employment journey, from starting off with work, during employment, right through to when employment finishes.
We offer a range of advice, from simple initial consultations up to full representation at the Employment Tribunal. Therefore whether you are a business or an individual, our team has the requisite knowledge, skills and resources to guide you through the complexities of employment law regulations to help you avoid expensive, stressful and time-consuming disputes.
We can offer employees and employers the following services:
- Advice in respect of unfair dismissal, constructive dismissal and wrongful dismissal claims.
- Advice in respect of redundancy and settlement agreements.
- Advice in respect of transfers of undertakings, known as Transfer of Undertakings Protection of Employment (TUPE).
- Advice in respect of maternity and paternity rights.
- Advice in respect of all types of discrimination and harassment claims.
- Advice in respect of restraint of trade and confidentiality claims.
- Assistance in drafting breach of contract and contractual disputes.
- Advice and assistance in respect of Employment tribunal claims.
- Assistance in drafting contracts, staff handbooks and staff policies and procedures.
Our team is available for appointments Monday to Friday. It is also often possible to arrange early bird, lunchtime, weekend or out-of-hours appointments by prior arrangement.
Please contact our team on 01376 326868 or by email to email@example.com
Funding Your Claim
There are a number of ways in which your civil litigation claim can be funded. Our guide is a good place to start.
Landlord’s Possession Claim
Being a Residential landlord is no easy ride: read how it can go wrong, and how a good litigation solicitor can help.
Litigation Partner Profile
Meet Mark Taylor, the Partner in charge of our Employment Law department.